permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 15, Issue 10

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Williamson <rz.williamson@optusnet.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 15, Issue 10
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:32:57 +1000

Hi Pat,
Funny that we were just talking today about the 10 illegal, oops sorry "unregistered" poollution sites dumped all up and down the Hawkesbury River by the charming Australian government's Department of Defense. These messages are from Canada and the USA, but equally as applicable in this country. Get a load of this ... (Y2K was just a scam to "lose" (read: SUPPRESS) information that was previously available to the public. NB: a "miasma" is scientific jargon for a "poisonous vapour arising from the earth and infecting the air". This is about gross pollution events in Canada and the US. Read on and weep, as the wealth of this country is presently in the pocket of Mr Bush: