permaculture - Re: [permaculture] time management help :(

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: eleisa <eleisa@earthlink.net>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] time management help :(
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:55:40 -0800

eleisa wrote:

hello everyone

I do not want to cause problems
just want to make aware

I receive the discussions in the digest version
lately I have noticed that replies have replied to the digest then another
replies to a digest that replied to a digest and so on and so on

would it be possible to cut and paste in order not to miss the "good stuff"
in my scrolling?

PC list subscribers:

I second Eleisa's request. Could we please trim replies of all unnecessary
text?
This should be SOP for all list members.

LL
PC List Owner
--
L.F.London