permaculture - [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ai Morikawa <cinta22@dream.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:18:37 +0900

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you have any useful information or resources
to introduce Permaculture to young kids.

I am trying to get together a booklet so that I can inform my community
in Japan about PC .

Unfortunately, all the publishing there is here in Japan now is (i think)
the Introduction to Permaculture only. And it's probably not the best
book for a kid or someone not having a clue to read.

With more and more people going overseas to see many PC sites(including
myself) PC is gaining more social attention in Japan.

I want to make something clear and easy, possibly something like a
10page mini-booklet to help people understand, "What is Permaculture?".

Any kind of information on where I can find material for reference will
be appreciated.

Thank you!!

Ai Morikawa