permaculture - Re: [permaculture] chicken fence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg@igg.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] chicken fence
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:42:55 -0500

Kelly - Premier fencing introduce electornet to this country and is, as far as I know, the brand of choice of Joel Salatin, the man who has popularized it. Premier has continually improved their product, also, so that it is easier to use and more effective than it was in its inception. And, I don't think it costs anymore. A great company: http://www.premier1supplies.com/

-Allan Balliett

thanks so much sara, it looks like just what i've been wanting.
kelly