permaculture - [permaculture] MOVEABLE FENCE

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kelly Lockamy" <garden_muse@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] MOVEABLE FENCE
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:00:19 -0500

Hello All,
I'm new to the list and have enjoyed the ongoing Q&A's. It's almost like
having permaculture neighbors that are overheard over the garden fence (if
only!!).
Speaking of fences: does anyone know where i can find an electrified mesh
fencing that's easily moved, to accompany the chicken tractor? (Keith, if
you read this, i'm thinking about the kind used there at Earthaven, but I
can't find a source for it anywhere online.) I'd really like to be able to
expand my chickens' range and to get them into odd-ball shaped spaces that
their tractor can't fit into.
Many Thanks,
Kelly in Savannah

  • [permaculture] MOVEABLE FENCE, Kelly Lockamy, 02/10/2004