permaculture - Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Arnie Lehmann" <arnie_lehmann@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:39:06 -0700

Hello Keith,

We just bought a small finca in Argentina in the wine district of Mendoza. I am very interested in the permaculture movement and would like to incorportate a number of ideas into this endeavor.

We will be moving there in a couple of years, but for now it is a productive vinyard and fruit orchard. The house on the property is built in the old style of brick and stucco, the climate is a bit like Napa Valley Calif. and I would like to get some good reference materials in the form of books and info on how to convert the vinyard and orchard into an organic operation, with extensive mulching and vermiculture as well as making the house as energy efficient as possible.

So am looking for sources, info and ideas on where to begin and are there any other "permies" in Argentina that I might hook up with.

Thanks
Arnie Lehmann

arnie_lehmann@hotmail.com

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx