permaculture - [permaculture] Possible Beneficial Indigenous Microorganism Workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "gil carandang" <gil_carandang@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Possible Beneficial Indigenous Microorganism Workshop
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:39:01 +0000

hi all!
i am doing a whole day workshop on the culture of indigenous microorganisms jan. 29 in bolinas, california after my short workshop on the subject at ecofarm conference. a lot of people are interested for a whole day workshop which bolinas cannot accomodate anymore. so we are planning to do that whole day workshop somewhere in santa cruz, california area, probably in a soquel farm. if anyone is interested, please e-mail me and will let you know if this will push through before i fly back to the philippines. i am tentatively schedule jan. 31 flying out.
thanks,
gil carandang
herbana farms