permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Job Opportunity - Bahamas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude William Genest <genest@pivot.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Job Opportunity - Bahamas
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:26:24 -0500

Hi David,

I am not available for this job, but I see that your email address is in Vermont so I wanted to introduce myself..... I live on Isle LaMotte, Vt. an hour north of Burlington.
My web sites are below....

Good luck with your endeavors and perhaps we'll meet one day.

Best Regards,

Claude

Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

- Founder Green Mountain Permaculture Institute of Vermont
Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

- Executive Producer "Regeneration - The Art of Sustainable Living"
>From "Something-Must-be-Done" to Something we can do !
www.regenerationshow.com

- Vice-President Green Party of Quebec
"pour nous et nos enfants"