permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Greenhouse design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Paul A Cross" <charybda@newmex.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Greenhouse design
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:04:09 -0700

Arlene, warm and humid should be pretty easy to create in your attached
structure. I would bet a misting system would be really useful for you.
There's one just being installed at the university right there in Tucson; you
might be able to arrange a tour.

Regarding John Cruickshank's SHCS (Subterranean Heating and Cooling System),
make me curious about the possible effects of all the molds and fungi that I
imagine are pumped out of the ground and into the air. Has anyone looked at
this?

Paul