permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Spanish docs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Spanish docs
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:48:56 -0800 (PST)

Aloha,

Looks like Geoff Lawton has worked in Mexico too, maybe contact him about
resources in (Mexican :-) Spanish.

> The fragmented nature of publishing in Spanish is part of the problem- so
> many countries, and the markets have been so isolated.

Perhaps points to the appropriateness of locally developed resources.
Meaning, for Spanish PC docs, kinda the same answer we all get/give when an
eager newbie asks "so where do I get the master list of permaculture plant
information then?" - namely, "well, perhaps you'll be the one to compile it,
young perma-jedi...something like that would be very useful to the Force..."
;-)

- Eco-Living -
Cultural & Ecological Designing
People - Place - Learning - Integration