permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Strawbale + Permaculture eco-tourism project.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Strawbale + Permaculture eco-tourism project.
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:10:57 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

From: Pete Lisa<professorpixel@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 3, 2003 5:19:52 AM US/Pacific
To: "professorpixel@hotmail.com"<>
Subject: Strawbale + Permaculture eco-tourism project.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We recently viewed your email address on a alternative website and are writing to you with regard to a ongoing project we are involved in.
We are a young couple based in France who are looking to build a small Eco-Tourist project in the South of France.
We are currently still in the planning stages of our project and we are looking for advice and encouragement.

The project could be described as:

"A small eco-tourism project. Demonstrating in a living-working context the current possibilities of renewable energy and bio-housing construction and

habitation."

We hope that you don't mind us contacting you via email with the offer to visit our site and to if you wish give us any ideas or suggestions you may have.

We respect your time spent online.

Our site is http://www.professorpixel.com/greenbale/index.htm

More specifically we are looking for the following,

*Advice - Do you have experience in strawbale building/permaculture projects? Could you point us in the right direction?

*Encouragement - We are still in the very early stages with our project but we are very keen...Have you any tips to keep our ideas and energy flowing?

*Feedback - Is our project a good one?...How could it be made better?...

*Professional input - Are you a Eco-Professional?
Our project could be a chance to demonstrate your products in a living/working situation.
We would love to hear from Alternative energy producers, Makers and distributors of tools, Architects, Eco-constructers, Anyone with any ideas!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read out email and to possibly visit our site.
Kind Regards
Pete + Lisa

Polite Notice: We respect your time spent online.
If you do not wish to receive any future emails from us then do nothing.
We will not send any future messages to you if our project does not interest you.

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Strawbale + Permaculture eco-tourism project., mIEKAL aND, 10/03/2003