permaculture - [permaculture] Search for PC publications in Spanish

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Antonio Scotti" <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>
  • To: "pc-list-ibiblio" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Search for PC publications in Spanish
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:30:36 +0200

Hi everyone,
I'd like to enquire this list about possible references of people or institutions having
developed permaculture documentation in Spanish.

As a member of the newly created Red Iberica de Permacultura, (basically still a group of
people of the whole Spanish mainland + related Islands who are trying to organize themself
in order to help permaculture development in Spain and put permaculture people in contact between them)

We are trying to understand what has already being published in this language in other Spanish speaking countries,
in order to consider either distribuiting it or reediting and republishing in our country (respecting all copyrights
of course!), or putting it in the public domain through our web site if possible. http://www.permacultura-es.org

Some of our members also manage a permaculture magazine and run a publishing company
so all arrangements can be made if suitable material is found.
Of course we know of a recent re-translation of Bill's book Introduction To Permaculture, so we are also
looking at other material if any.
Any help would be appreciated.
All the best
Antonio Scotti

PermaCultura-es: el portal espaƱol de Permacultura
http://www.permacultura-es.org

Centro Ki Aikido Barcelona
http://www.geocities.com/kiaikidobcn

  • [permaculture] Search for PC publications in Spanish, Antonio Scotti, 09/28/2003