permaculture - [permaculture] New name for Land and Liberty

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "Permaculture Magazine" <info@permaculture.co.uk>, "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Permaculture Association (Britain)" <office@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Cc: Peter Gibb <editor@LandandLiberty.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New name for Land and Liberty
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:27:49 +0100

Hi all- as some of you may know I run a small self-publishing enterprise
presently called 'Land & Liberty' www.landandliberty.co.uk , which I also
use as an umbrella for any permaculture teaching that I do, etc.

For reasons I won't go into here, I'm shortly changing the name and have a
few ideas in mind, however I need to check that these names arn't already
registered by someone else- I've done web searches which havn't showed
anything up, but does anybody know if there is an online publiclly viewable
database of existing registered buisness or voluntary group names (UK or
internationally)?

Feel free to contact me privately offlist,

many thanks for any help,

Graham Burnett

---