permaculture - [permaculture] Inrtroduction and submission lists

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "kim jong chul" <forestkim@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Inrtroduction and submission lists
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:46:25 +0900

Dear all,

Thank you for your kind invitation and I think we have common as "Comprehend and Copy Nature." My name is Kim Jong Chul in S.Korea. I live in shoulder of mountain running mushroom farm.

As a environment activist, I would like to share each others experience.
I have been practiced symbiotic crop rotation, no-till direct sown rice-wheat cropping system, forest management, landscaping, roading, carcinogen repressing mushroom cultivation and sustainable practice and produce on my land.

I have known a Australian writer who wrote Echtecnolgy series, Living energy. He also complimented on permaculture and I shared it with him.
Thank you again for sharing your open mind and iI hope it will be synergistic movement.

With warmst greetig,

Kim Jong Chul
S.Korea

행운의 주인공이 이번엔 나일꺼야, 진짜루... 인터넷 복권 http://www.msn.co.kr/money/interlotto/