permaculture - Re: [permaculture] RE: energy options & Jean Pain & woodchip compostsand woodchip biogas homescale

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] RE: energy options & Jean Pain & woodchip compostsand woodchip biogas homescale
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:13:19 +0200

> Pain, I. and J., 1972 "Another Kind of Garden...The Methods of Jean Pain",
> Domaine "Les Templiers": Villecroze, France. (If I could get the document
my
> sister can translate it but has not somebody done this?)
>
> 'Another Kind Of Garden' (5th edition). Published by Negro, Draguignan,
> FRANCE. (I could not find them can you?)

the german translation is in the library of permakultur austria
(permakultur.net) - they might lend it to someone willing to translate...
(even though double translation isnt the smartest thing to do, it might be
ok if it is the only thing...)

keep growing
georg

* * *
Georg Parlow
g.parlow@zartbesaitet.net
http://zartbesaitet.net/gp
A-1230 Wien, R.Zellergasse 70/4/1

Das Buch : "Zart besaitet"
Untertitel: "Selbstverständnis, Selbstachtung und Selbsthilfe
für hochempfindliche Menschen"
ISBN 3-9501765-0-0
www.festland-verlag.com