permaculture - [permaculture] How do I make turn a PERMAdream into PERMAculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Matthew Pagni <goodenergymission@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] How do I make turn a PERMAdream into PERMAculture
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Permalist,

I feel that finding this group is a step down my
destined path. I am sure the allure of permaculture is
also riddled with difficulties. However, I am serious
about exploring how to make this a reality in my life.
Postive, dedicated, and willing. Intelligent,
determined and creative. I know can do this, I dont
know where to start.

peas and carrots
::matthew::