permaculture - [permaculture] learning for trade

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "RIA SWIFT" <Riaswift@msn.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] learning for trade
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:58:35 -0400

I am in the US in PA...does anyone know of a place I can go to for short periods of time like a week or weekend and trade work for knowledge?

Thanks...willing to do whatever needs to be done in order to learn.  Looking to have build a sustainable living retreat environment where people can come and learn how to heal from physical illness and live sustainably.

Anyone with similar interests wanting to be part of such a project?  Just in the beginning thought stages.

Thanks, Namaste, Ria