permaculture - Re: [permaculture] local clothes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] local clothes
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:06:58 -0500

A member of my choir at church makes my shirts for me, I pay $50 plus
the cost of the material (usually five bucks or so). I am presently
looking for someone to make pants, and a coujple of months ago
reserved thendomain www.oklahomaclothing.org which I intend to launch
as a local fabric arts resource (when I get time, hehehe).

Robert Waldrop,okc