permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex, August 22-24 2003

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: <kitchengardens@yahoogroups.com>, <VeganUK@yahoogroups.com>, <VegansUncensored@yahoogroups.com>, <vegan_chat@yahoogroups.com>, <UNGOVERNABLEFORCE@yahoogroups.com>, <Ukallotments@yahoogroups.com>, <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>, <permadipdev@yahoogroups.com>, "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, <Permaculture_teachersUK@yahoogroups.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Permaculture Magazine" <info@permaculture.co.uk>, "Permaculture Association (Britain)" <office@permaculture.org.uk>, <eco_vegans@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex, August 22-24 2003
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:18:20 -0000

Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex,
August 22-24 2003

Following the success of our last event in May we are running
another Permaculture Introductory weekend, details below;

http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

PERMACULTURE; A weekend for beginners

Creating sustainable human communities by following nature's
patterns;
"Permaculture is a way of life. It shows us how to make the most of
our resources by minimising waste and maximising potential. But
living ecologically and sustainably doesn't mean giving everything
up, it means relearning the value of nature, to understand new ways
of being wealthy. Permaculture methods can be applied now, whether
you are gardening, doing the shopping, looking after kids, going to
work or building your own home. Permaculture is not about getting
away from it all- it's about taking control of our lives, our
individual needs and our common future."

THIS WEEKEND INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE WILL INCLUDE; SUSTAINABLE
DESIGN PRINCIPLES, PERMACULTURE ETHICS, ORGANIC GARDENING, COMMUNITY
ECONOMICS, L.E.T.S. SYSTEMS, FOREST GARDENING, WILD FOOD WALK,
OPTIONAL YOGA SESSIONS, 'HANDS ON' PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE & MORE.

22-24 AUGUST 2003

At
DIAL HOUSE CENTRE FOR
DYNAMIC CULTURAL CHANGE
NORTH WEALD (near Epping)
ESSEX

COST; @ £75.00 (flexibility/concessions available)
(NB. There will be space to camp at the venue. Indoor accommodation
will also be available in the main house at an additional cost of
£5.00 per person per night)

For further details or to book places, contact Graham Burnett, email
landandliberty@ukonline.co.uk or phone 01702 303259, or send an SAE
to Land & Liberty, 35 Rayleigh Avenue, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0
7DS (NB. These are NOT contacts for Dial House)

For more information about Dial House see;
http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/dialhouse.html

The Dial House compost toilet building workshop, July 2002
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/compostloo/essay/compostbog.htm

Hopefully there will soon be pictures of our last introductory
course at the Land & Liberty website.

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex, August 22-24 2003, Graham Burnett, 06/29/2003