permaculture - [permaculture] not science-fiction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lance Bermudez" <becnal@hotpop.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] not science-fiction
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:33:13 +0200

"The image described is of the fortunate and affluent few in ecovillage-type settlements which were, in reality, walled communities, amid an ocean of the less-affluent living is their dirty, dangerous, decaying environments."

My friends, that isn't a fictitious scenario.  That is called Sao Paulo, Manhattan, or any other metropolis where the wealthy live like gods and the rest just live.

Lance ~~~

"I need so much time for doing nothing that I have no time for work."
http://www.geocities.com/becnalrio