permaculture - [permaculture] Sustainable ag

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "James Sprunt" <jimmys@hotkey.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Sustainable ag
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:52:08 +1000

Hello all,

I am a permaculturalist, a Bachelor of commerce with honors in economics. I
also have a Masters of international and community development and am
currently working for an aid NGO based in Melbourne Australia.

I am about to go to India to do some volunteer work in biodiversity based
agriculture and have recently been looking at getting a postgrad tertiary
qualification in sustainable agriculture. I have only come across one in
Australia at Uni of Sydney in Orange. Does anyone know anything about this
course, or as importantly, any others?

I have scoured the internet but nothing as jumped out at me. Any help would
very appreciated.

Peace,

James