permaculture - [permaculture] RE: agroforestry in the US and Canada

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Joshua McKenty" <joshua@sunship.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] RE: agroforestry in the US and Canada
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:28:27 -0500

I would strongly recommend contacting Herb Hammond of the Silva Forestry
Foundation in BC, Canada. He's not a PC guy, but he's very active in
agroforestry and Silviculture. He taught at my PC course many years ago - a
hugely knowledgeable guy, and very networked with other involved folks.

http://www.silvafor.org/

He wrote "Seeing the Forest among the Trees", among other great books.

Joshua McKenty

Message: 1