permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Web site of the month

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Burns <burns@panix.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Web site of the month
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:31:01 -0400 (EDT)

Wow. Your site must be a real threat to something... The school district I
work for has blocked it:

"http://www.backwoodshome.com/ has been categorized as Weapons. It has
been blocked per your organization's Internet Usage Policy ."

Considering we had a student come to school with 18 home made bombs and a
few guns one morning, I guess the admin is kinda touchy.

Darn, my backwoods home has no internet access and my workplace is
censored.