permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Welcome to Corruption-L

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michael Murphy" <mmurphy@ctsl.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Welcome to Corruption-L
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:59:33 -0700

May I suggest you unsubscribe from this group immediately so the
several thousand people who have nothing better to do than follow you around
don't ruin it.

The go to an anonymous remailing service like the one at Harvard and
rejoin under a pseudonym.

http://cybercon98.harvard.edu/anon_remail/

Then never use your real name in the discussion group.

The several thousand people will be thwarted and you will be able to
particpate in any group you want to.

Since I have just joined this discussion group, I should warn

you of the following:

Several thousand people "follow" me everywhere on the internet,

and make extreme efforts to ruin anything I read, subscribe to,

write, etc.

This means that this discussion group is now such a target.

The sad part of this is that ALL of my interests on the Internet

concern important largescale human and environmental problems.

Certainly sailing boats are part of an effort to reduce pollution,

as well as appreciate Nature (oceans etc.)

This has meant that even my searches on Search Engines

which are ENTIRELY concerned with environmental and

social and human problems..

Solar Energy, Cleaner Air, Health Issues, Pollution,

and dozens of other search terms, then result in fake

websites set up by this corrupt group.

These Fake Websites then appear to present some aspect

of Solar Energy for example, but the information is deliberately

false, misleading and it progresses to a point of mocking

or insulting anyone who reads the fake website.

Since 100s of such elaborate websites have now been

put up, SOLELY because I am interested in these subjects,

and seriously so, these fake websites attracts thousands

if not 10s of thousands of readers many of whom become

discouraged by finding such cynical, relentless mockery

of the most important planet scale problems.

The Planet and Society

Those are the real targets of this group which in an insidious

way pretends that it is somehow disparaging me and thereby

covering for its own widespread corruption.

..

But Lets look at the Direct Effects to this Discussion Group:

All of these methods have been used in EVERY discussion

group I have joined, for years (all of which are about organic

foods, health, solar and such subjects).

--Firstly, many of the members of the discussion group

find out of this hidden "audience" of thousands who are

not subscribed but will create deliberate malicious havoc

to the group.

This causes those sincere members to greatly restrict

what they discuss on the group and eventually give up,

unsubscribe etc.

--Secondly a variety of techniques used by this corrupt

"audience" includes pretending to be a subscriber by

sending email to others in the group, using various Internet

methods to mask the email pathways etc.

--Individual, sincere members will then be harrassed in this

way and discouraged from the group.

--Since there are only a few of these important ecology,

health, pollution, and society related discussion groups,

and since, because I have been a target of this corruption

for so many years, I try to subscribe and look for ways

to improve my situation (and privacy) by subscribing to

many of these groups, it is not long before the corruption

has a very destructive effect on human discourse, positive

ideas and projects.

--Other methods include harrassing members by spam

and other bizarre email unrelated to the group.

--Assuming antagonistic opinions within the group while

pretending to be a subscribing member, and much more.

I apologize this Corruption travels in my "wake" but my

sole purpose in subscribing is to find the opposite situation,

to get away from it.

_____

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search