permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture wiki & wikipedia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture wiki & wikipedia
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:38:46 -0700

Graham Burnett wrote:
Hi LL- one thing I havn't been able to figure out is how to create a user
name- it says 'any wikiword is accpeted' but whatever I type in gets
rejected as 'invalid'- what am I doing wrong???

You mean when logging in?

Otherwise just create a page for yourself under the contributors page called
[Burnett] or whatever.

You don't have to log in to be able to edit pages but if you do it creates an
aaudit trail of edits crediting
work to specific users who've loged in. Adds robustness to the system.

Guess that's what you mean.
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net