permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:16:49 -0700

mIEKAL,

As mentioned Alan is not a web guy. He doesn't even email. ( A nice thought when inbox is overflowing.) He has a seedlist that he can mail you though. His address is Peace Seeds, 2385 SE Thompson St., Corvallis, OR 97333. Phone is 541 752 0421. I'm pretty sure he has back issues of most of the Peace Seeds Journals where much of his writings can be found.

Seeds of Change will be posting some of his work and the interview on the new SoC website and offering packages of the Journals at some point, but not sure when. ( the website to-do list is long!) I was lucky to be able to spend a lot of time with Alan over the years, photographing for Seeds of Change. His gardens have been an inspiration and we still sell many of the varieties that he developed.

Scott