permaculture - [permaculture] The New Crop Database

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The New Crop Database
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:23:49 -0600

[This appears to be a great resource for new crop information. I notice they have a bunch of unpublished information from James Duke & a host of other sources. Also I highly recommend the Botanical Link-of-the-Day, Ive been signed up for a few weeks & there is something profoundly useful about getting these well annotated links in your mail box each day. mIEKAL]