permaculture - [permaculture] The Phoenix Permaculturist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "Permaculture Listserv" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Phoenix Permaculturist
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:28:12 -0500

Permaculturist Chris MacKenzie Davey's house was destroyed by the fires around Canberra, leaving them with the clothes they were wearing at the time.  He, Peta, Paloma and Max all made it through the fire ok.

But...then...
he discovered that he'd come down with the chicken pox.

Undeterred, he is planning to rebuild and says "now we get to build the house we want."

Notes of encouragement can be sent to the family at davey@webone.com.au .

Sharon