permaculture - [permaculture] Re: permaculture digest, Vol 1 #459 - 5 msgs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: permaculture digest, Vol 1 #459 - 5 msgs
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:55:02 -0700

I agree with your detractor in that Bill and the literature is devoted to non chemical production. The difference between organiculture and permaculture is probable that pc is interested in the total biosphere and human occupation of that biosphere while, I assume, organiculture is concerned with food production only.
Scott