permaculture - [permaculture] Living Downstream

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Buckley" <buck7380@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "permaculture e-list" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Living Downstream
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:52:20 -0500

I thank whoever posted mention of the book Living Downstream. I thought I
had an idea of what kind of poisoning I am enduring and indeed I had no
idea. This book, so eloquently written, is a show-stopper. In spite of the
enormity of the situation, I've become enthralled. I want to see the whole
picture. Also picked up a copy of Silent Spring to read next. This is
absolutely riveting non-fiction.

John Buckley
mountains of North Carolina

  • [permaculture] Living Downstream, John Buckley, 11/01/2002