permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Spokane Tilth Journal of Sustainable Food and Farming Seeks Submissions of Articles]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Spokane Tilth Journal of Sustainable Food and Farming Seeks Submissions of Articles]
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:34:22 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Spokane Tilth Journal of Sustainable Food and Farming Seeks
Submissions of Articles
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:51:01 -0700
From: Chrys Ostrander <bright@FAMRC.ORG>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hello,

Once again, Spokane Tilth, a Chapter of Washington Tilth Association, is
putting the word out to writers and researchers, farmers, gardeners,
ecologists and anyone else interested in sustainable agriculture, food
security, local food production/consumption, farmland preservation, green
living, etc. to submit articles for consideration of inclusion in our
quarterly journal.

As always, Spokane Tilth cannot pay for articles submitted and we reserve
the right to edit for length.

Also, we are now accepting paid advertisements for products and services not
incompatible with our mission.

Please send submissions to us at the addresses below. Electronic documents
in MS Word, plain text, rich text, Adobe PDF, Lotus Wordpro and HTML are
accepted. Please limit articles to 500 words and attachments (including
pictures) to less than 5 MB. Larger documents can be sent to us on a CD
formatted for IBM PC.

Thanks you,

Chrys Ostrander, Programs Coordinator
Spokane Tilth,
A Chapter of Washington Tilth Association
W. 35 Main
Spokane, WA 99201
Phone:(509) 456-2148
FAX: (720) 862-2535
office@spokanetilth.org
www.spokanetilth.org
"The food you eat and the wine you drink are the landscape you create."
Gerard Bentryn, Washington Farmer

.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: Spokane Tilth Journal of Sustainable Food and Farming Seeks Submissions of Articles], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 09/20/2002