permaculture - [permaculture] Organic agriculture and some permacultural principles in the west of Buenos Aires.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ariel Batnoska" <ar71@data54.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Organic agriculture and some permacultural principles in the west of Buenos Aires.
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:02:31 -0300

Hello everybody!
                       I´m professor of Natural Sciences for children since 12 to 17 years old and biologist too. Please, sorry for my poor English but my original language is Spanish. I´m working in a difficult zone because it have special economical troubles.
                      Meanwhile the politicians talk and lie, we are making organics farms in the school since 1997. We have a record: we made 200 liters of compost with selected domiciliary wastesof the children homes. I knew other farm that tended to be an ecovillage till now and I´ve heard about Permaculture there. So, my organic projects were involving permacultural rules like the papers to protect the unused soil and others. Now we are recycling the candies packages with the school bar colaboration.
                       The boys were (and are) very interested in their own possibilities in their gardens but the Spanish themes treated in the web about this were very different that they like. So  I invite to all spanish knowers to http://es.geocities.com/gastrula20002000 . Here you have information (in Spanish) and some pictures about our new-old farm. Thank you.
Ariel
ar71@brujula.net
Coordinación de huertas familiares: http://es.geocities.com/gastrula20002000

---