permaculture - [permaculture] The Bali Preparatory Meeting for the World Summit on Sustainable Development

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: news@indo.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Bali Preparatory Meeting for the World Summit on Sustainable Development
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:26:57 +0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

My apology for this interruption... But we have been getting quite a bit of information requests regarding the Bali Preparatory Meeting for the World Summit on Sustainable Development, as well as a number of hotel bookings from people attending the conferences (a few people associated with a number of UN organizations - UNDP, UNCTAD, FAO) from various countries. The Meeting itself is going to take place in Bali between May 27 until Jun 4.

A lot of the email requests for information about traveling to Bali, especially about accommodation around the meeting venue. We, indo.com, the world's favorite portal to Bali, have talked to the 250 hotels that are supporting us to provide room allotments that the people attending the meeting can book online. Please visit our site, ttp://www.indo.com. You can search for hotels in Nusa Dua or South of Bali, where the meeting is going to take place. Or better yet, follow the banner and the link the page dedicated about the meeting, and you can find room availability and make confirmed, real-time booking directly online with your credit card.

I hope you find this information useful. Or if you know of others who will need this information and/or attending the meeting in Bali, please kindly forward this email to them as well. Should you have other questions, feel free to send an email to us at info@indo.com

Thanks for your kind attention...

Sincerely,

--Eka Ginting

INDO.COM - Indonesia is leading internet company

www.indo.com and www.orientmagix.com: great deals for travelling to indonesia & asean.
www.rajacraft.com: buy quality indonesian crafts at wholesale prices
tss.indo.com: deploy internet technology for your business

Sent using http://www.turbocustomer.com - guaranteed lower costs to send your email, SMS, and international faxes!

click UNSUBSCRIBE to unsubscribe

  • [permaculture] The Bali Preparatory Meeting for the World Summit on Sustainable Development, news, 05/22/2002