permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Suzanne Parmenter" <dreams@yourfeet.fslife.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:08:35 +0100

Dear Jill Finnane,

We recently came across you as a contact for Permaculture in Sri Lanka whilst on the internet. We are Sam (28) and Sue (27) from the UK and came across permaculture whilst volunteering on organic farms in New Zealand.

Currently we are planning to do a permaculture design course and gain experience with the aim to help on projects overseas. From what we have read, GSS have run several permaculture courses in the past, we were wondering if there are any coming up in the near future that we would be able to join? We are motivated and keen. Willing and able to camp. We would appreciate any further information you are able to give us regarding Permaculture in Sri Lanka - courses and volunteering opportunities. We are available for short/long term stay. We have no time constraints as we are due to finish work in the UK in mid June to embark on forging ourselves a new direction in life in permaculture, sustainable living and the like.

Please feel free to ask further question about us if you would like to know any more information about us.

We very much look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Sam & Sue.

  • [permaculture] Permaculture, Suzanne Parmenter, 05/01/2002