permaculture - [permaculture] BIOGAS

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: bob jacobs <soilfirst@tao.ca>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] BIOGAS
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:52:15 -0800

FYI --Biodiesel is different from Biogas-- Biodiesil is making gas for
diesil cars from used french fry oils. It's cool stuff, and Dancing rabit
is going good with it.

My workplace, the Ecology Center www.ecologycenter.org is making it too,
and we run all 12 of our recyclign trucks on it.

Tim Krupnik

I believe that the Dancing Rabbit ecovillage in Missouri is working on a
project along these lines, although if I recall correctly they refer to it
as 'biodiesel.' Is this a different technology? Anyone interested in
checking that out, I think their website is something like
www.dancing-rabbit.org.