permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:41:54 -0600

Thank you all -- John, Keith, Jeff, Claude -- for the
tips on permaculture topics for a workshop.

I will probably introduce the ethics and principles, draw
some parallels to agroecology, and then go into organic farming
slides and try to weave a perma thread: hedgerows
as insectary habitat in farmscaping; alley cropping agroforestry;
compost teas + herbal teas; worm beds; aquaponics...

Later, as in a few weeks, I will post a set of links to agroforestry
and permaculture training materials and notes as a resource list for
teachers.

Steve Diver