permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: info]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Dan Hemenway <Permacltur@aol.com>, Kay and Tom Fleming <heartwod@netins.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: info]
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:19:57 -0500

Kay,
Peter Bane and I taught Permaculture courses in Kalamazoo Mi., Cincinatti. Oh, and Toronto Ont. but no plans for now to repeat any of these. We'd consider coming to your area to teach, but we'd need a local promoter to make it happen. I'm forwarding your inquiry to the Permaculture listserv and Dan Hemenway who teaches an online correspondence course.
Keith Johnson