permaculture - [permaculture] New elist- Permaculture (UK) Teachers Discussion Group

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New elist- Permaculture (UK) Teachers Discussion Group
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:57:09 -0000

Announcing a new elist which may be of interest;

Permaculture Teachers (UK) Discussion List.
AIM: For teachers to have input into education development, ie, teacher
training,
accreditation & feedback on PCA proposals, 'my work'- also as a forum to share
course outlines, teaching stories, do, don'ts, "this works for me". Some of
this
could feed into the PCA & Action Learning websites and as the basis of
articles for
'flipchart', the PCA's teacher's bulletin.

Primarily oriented towards permaculture teaching in the UK although
permaculture
teachers/learners and their inputs from the rest of the world are welcome!

To subscribe send a blank email (don't enter anything in header line) to;
Permaculture_teachersUK-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Post message: Permaculture_teachersUK@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: Permaculture_teachersUK-subscribe@yahoogroups.com