permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Permaculture in Africa.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture in Africa.
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:27:50 +0100

Keith,
please add the following to your list:

Uganda:

Permaculture Training Centre of Uganda
John Hunwick,
Kalema Road
Lungujja
PO Box 8643
Kampala
Uganda
Tel: int. code + 256 041 272012
Fax: int. code + 256 041 272012 or 254423

(I found a email address to this one (ptcu@starcom.co.ug )on the web, but it
is defunct. The phone and fax numbers might still be functioning, but I have
not succeded yet to get through. However, my experience with African phone
numbers is that it is difficult to get through and sometimes they appear as
if the number is nonexisting. I sometimes had to try more than an hour to
reach a number in Cameroon, and with Uganda it might be the same, I have not
really tried hard. I have written to them by snail mail, but it might take a
couple of weeks, so I don't know if this address is still valid, but I think
it is.)

Also add the following:

Cameroon:

Association des Permaculteurs du Cameroun - Association of Permaculturists
of Cameroon
A.P.C.
Mr. Alain-Didier Essama
P.O. Box 12354