permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Rich Countries Dump Plastic Wastes in India

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: bob jacobs <soilfirst@tao.ca>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Rich Countries Dump Plastic Wastes in India
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:23:43 -0800

As for such topics, I fail to see that Pc is only about geadening, farming
and building. Even the final chapter in the PC designer's manual has an
elaborate section on recycling and waste management ethics, and I was
simply bringing such things up.

There's a direct connection-- PC is so much more and is a response to such
issues.
I have been a bit disappointed int he list in so that it revolves around
only agricultural issues, and there's much more we should consider.
Tim