permaculture - Re: plants db - indigenous

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: plants db - indigenous
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:16:38 +0100

> I'm hardly putting this woman on a pedestal, but at least I respect
> her for who she is and the way she conducts herself. She teaches by
> word of mouth as her way of foiling the pharmecutical companies. More
> power to her I say. Those that listen are hearing her story.

am i getting confused or is this discussion getting confused? i think it was
not the problem that she only taught by word of mouth, but some people on
the list opposed her attempt to exercise power over the information even
after it left her "ownership" by asking from you, marcus(?), that you do not
pass it on as you feel fit but only pass it on according to her rules.
please clearify this for me, as i feel it is important to understand some of
the emptions that sprang forth.

georg