permaculture - (fwd) New

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lflondon@mindspring.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: (fwd) New
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:20:29 -0500

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:30:21 +0100, in own.eco.permaculture Thilo
Pfennig <tp@alternativ.net> wrote:

Hi, I have revised the "Permaculture FAQ". The links are updated or
deleted (if no new location was found)

I now get back to the old name "Permaculture FAQ" that Steve Diver
formerly changed to "Introduction to Permaculture: Concepts and
Resources".

So there is going to be some differences between the old version from
Steve and mine. As I intend to change some of the contents in the
future
I thought it was better to change the name. Many thanks again to Steve
Diver who provided 99% of the contents.

As before, there is a Linuxdoc-Version that can be found at:
http://alternativ.net/landwirtschaft/permakultur/pcfaq/pcfaq.sgml

More about Linux can be found at:
http://www.cs.queensu.ca/home/dalamb/Linuxdoc/guide.html

I intend to transform the documents into Docbook/XML
(http://www.docbook.org/) someday, which is the successor of Linuxdoc.

Docbook was primarily a tool for writing technical books, but it can
also
be used to write any kind of document/book.

The document is licensed under GPL (see:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html)

Greetings to alternative farmers an permis!

Vinci
--
Thilo Pfennig
http://www.alternativ.net/