permaculture - Re: Teacher training ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Teacher training ?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:12:23 -0500

Hi Claude,

Claude Genest wrote:

> Hi Keith !
> Do you think there might be enough interest out here amongst the EPTA to
> entice Jude Hobbes over for some teacher training ?

Not likely. Our teacher's course is likely to happen in Sept. Perhaps you'd
like to
come down and get some practice coteaching with us in the fundamentals or
practicum...?

> Also, what's the EPTA ( estimated 'proximate time of arrival) of the latest
> issue of the activist ?

Should be out by Early Feb. Sorry for the delay. Peter and I took time off to
build a
500 ft road and a 10,000 gallon ferrocement water tank for Earthaven. Also
the council
hall where we have our offices is a construction site as the new home-grown
and milled
tongue and groove maple flooring is going in over the heat piped slab recently
installed. It's going to be gorgeous!
Keith