permaculture - Re: Anna Edey-style Greenhouses (Solviva)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anna Edey-style Greenhouses (Solviva)
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 06:47:26 -0600

I asked these people twice what they are talking about . They never
responded. Can anyone share what they are referring to?

" Do the chickens sleep in every other drum and the alternate drums
store the water? I'm trying to picture this scenario. Can you explain
the process a bit more clearly? If you have line art or graphics or
links, please send them. Also, where is he located in the which
hemisphere? Does his strucuture face the south,etc? What is a
chookhouse? You mentioned a dividing wall and an internal wall. Please
explain. I am not familiar with this type of technology."

--
J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
Texas Wildscape # 1564, NWF Backyard Habitat # 28771