permaculture - Re: Oceania & other lists

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Oceania & other lists
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:22:23 +1000

Hi Everyone that is interested,

The permaculture-oceania list was started out as a listserv for permi type
stuff to serve the Australia/New Zealand/Oceania region. New members are
always welcome.

The unsw-permaculture list was originally started for the University of NSW
Ecoliving Centre and Permaculture Community Garden. It now tends to work as
a permi type stuff list for the Sydney bioregion and new members are welcome
to subscribe.

The commands for the UNSW and oceania lists are the following (assuming that
you are subscribing from your own account - slightly different if from
someone else's - you would use the same command but add your email address
at the end):

for permaculture-oceania:

send an otherwise blank email to majordomo@explode.unsw.edu.au

with the following command in the message section (not the subject section):
subscribe permaculture-oceania

for unsw-permaculture:

send an otherwise blank email to majordomo@explode.unsw.edu.au

with the following command in the message section (not the subject section):
subscribe unsw-permaculture

Regards,
Cameron

Cameron Little