permaculture - New book for vegan children with a permacultural perspective- 'HAPPY, CARING, HEALTHY and SHARING'

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: New book for vegan children with a permacultural perspective- 'HAPPY, CARING, HEALTHY and SHARING'
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:22:09 +0100

Now available from Land And Liberty;

'HAPPY, CARING, HEALTHY and SHARING- A Book For Young Green Vegans'

by Graham Burnett

An introduction to the green and compassionate way of Ecological Veganism
produced
with children and young people in mind (although 'grown ups' might find it
useful
too!). Originally written and drawn for the Movement For Compassionate Living
(MCL)
in 1991, this book can be used as a support tool and basis for discussion and
activities, showing that veganism isn't just about our diets, but has profound
implications for health, land use, reafforestation and the environment as
well...

Re-edited and updated for 2001, a minimum of 25p from every copy sold will go
towards treeplanting, permaculture or forest gardening projects.

Sample artwork at http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlibpic/

Price £2.75 (£3.00 inc P&P)- cheques payable to 'Land And Liberty'

from
Land And Liberty
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex SS0 7DS

for more info. on this and our other available publications & posters,
including
'Permaculture- A Beginner's Guide', visit
www.landandliberty.co.uk

Please forward this to anybody you think might be interested, thanks!

  • New book for vegan children with a permacultural perspective- 'HAPPY, CARING, HEALTHY and SHARING', Graham Burnett, 09/01/2001