permaculture - Re: garden website update- our allotment ariel photo

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <loren@farwalker.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: garden website update- our allotment ariel photo
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 11:52:00 -0700

At 01:38 PM 8/4/01 +0100, you wrote:

Ariel photo of our allotment sites added to my Urban Permaculture garden
website http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Garden/ , also my article about
allotments and permaculture which appeared in the last issue of Permaculture
Magazine (issue 28), hope it's of interest,

Cheers all,

Graham Burnett

That's a lovely green blob you have there, Graham! :)

Cheers,

Loren

Loren Davidson Permaculturist, philosopher, writer
loren@farwalker.com http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334 ICQ: 65291610
"We have to create the future, or others will do it for us" - Gen. S. Ivanova, ret.