permaculture - Fw: LA TAMAYA: free hol in Canaries - come anytime in August

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "Stefania Strega" <SStrega@bigfoot.com>
  • Subject: Fw: LA TAMAYA: free hol in Canaries - come anytime in August
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:58:27 +0100

Forwarded from Stefania Strega

----- Original Message -----
From: <Stella@inicia.es>
To: <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 1:36 AM

hi Gram,
can u plse post this on the permie lists?

LA TAMAYA: free hol in Canaries - come anytime in August.

A new Innovative Education project (La Casa Escuela) is starting in
Mazo, La Palma, the greenest of the Canary Islands.

With over 15,000sqm of gardens to design and a few building bits to
finish on a v tight budget and timescale, we thought we'd run a summer
camp for people who would like to help us open in September!

La Tamaya is offering food and accomodation (gym floor space if you
don't want to bring a tent) in exchange for about 4hrs work per day:
carpentry, building, gardening, running workshops, playwork, you decide
which you'd like to help with.
(Easily exchanged for cash equivalent - we'll welcome the donation - if
you decide you'd rather not work at all)

This leaves you with plenty of time to tour the beautiful island,
nearby beaches and breath-taking mountains, not to mention meet lots of
interesting people from all walks of life and countries who will be
visiting.

There are going to be workshops / yoga classes & the like in the
evenings, open-air summer cinema is in town at the beginning of August,
there are Fiestas every week somewhere in the island all summer, we'll
be running some circle-times and mainly having lots of fun. Spanish
useful but not essential.

Please email
permacultura@bigfoot.com

if you're interested/ want to know more!

please forward this message to anyone you think may b interested

Stella
tel. (0034) 676 024 281

Date de alta en inicia y dispondrás de correo y espacio para tu página
personal. http://inicia.es

  • Fw: LA TAMAYA: free hol in Canaries - come anytime in August, Graham Burnett, 08/02/2001