permaculture - Re: This is all starting to scare me

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: This is all starting to scare me
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:24:47 +1000

Dear Darren,

We'd love to show you the brighter future!!

Come and visit our little spot of paradise, low budget, high productivity
potential, great lifestyle with thriving young family and "expert" pc
teachers, and although not on the west side of Melbourne, we are only 2
hours away, and I promise you'll find it worthwhile. And to brighten up your
day, I'll even offer you a free tour (we usually charge)

Don't give up, all social movements are subject to politics, and hopefully
we will all grow from the discussions .

TO OTHERS READING THIS, PLEASE LETS DEAL WITH ISSUES NOT PERSONALITIES. I
TOO HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE NATURE OF SOME OF THE CORRESPONDANCES WHICH IS
WHY I'VE STAYED OUT OF IT TILL NOW.

Email me off list or call on 03 5664 3301 to arrange a tour if you are
interested.
Naomi Coleman
Southern Cross Permaculture Institute