permaculture - Re: The Swale: A Canadian Permaculture Newsletter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Swale: A Canadian Permaculture Newsletter
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:16:29 +0100

Hi keith,

would you be interested in acopy of my Permaculture For Beginner's book for review??? also you are welcome to use any of my graphics that are at http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlibpic/ if you want to - same goes for anyone else putting together a mag/newsletter- all I ask is a credit/plug for the book + a copy for my own archive :-)

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex
SS0 7DS
NOW AVAILABLE; 'PERMACULTURE- A Beginner's Guide' £5.00 inc P&P
go to http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/flyer/ for info...